Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Message from Ma'am Winnie...

Thank you

The journey I took with you in this subject enriched me as it enriched you. If you learned a lot, I also did.

I'm kind of sad for not being able to teach this semester, but I am welcoming the opportunity to be focusing on other things of equal importance as teaching.You guys and the the program will forever be part of me and I don't think I could stay away for long (hopefully).

Remain true and committed to the profession. Teach to others whatever good you learned in any of the subjects. Make a conscious effort everyday to make yourself better, this will result to the program being better too.

May the good and positive force be with you every moment. I will look forward to being with you again in one class or two.

No comments: